Sunday, March 18, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX #9





In My Mailbox is a weekly posting of my books received, bought, won, or borrowed.
Postings are done on Sundays. Comments welcomed. Visit back every Sunday!
Bloggers, please comment with a link to your site. I try to comment and visit each link posted. Thanks for visiting!
Hosted by:





This week was AWESOME!!!
I got everything below for 2.00 or free!!!






Masque of the Red Death swag, thanks Bethany Griffin 
(These are part of the book giveaway I will be having for the release of the book, April 24, 12) Come back in April for the giveaway!



Wicked As They Come By Delilah S. Dawson
(Arc book tour March 29,12)
Thanks Stephanie Deluca, from Gallery Books!!!


4 Chloe Neill books!!!!!!  $2.00
Thanks to my good pal from the used Library bookstore for finding these and holding them for me! What a score!
Don't forget to check your library and find out if they have a used bookstore or if they have any upcoming booksales you can score some awesome titles for great prices, and your helping the library at the same time! You can also donate your books to the library, so they can resell them and raise money for library funds.








Bought for my Kindle Fire:   
Click on title for direct Amazon link





Theft of Swords (The Riyria Revelations, #1-2)
Theft of Swords (Riyria Revelations)
$4.99




Descended by Blood
Descended by Blood (Vampire Born Trilogy)
.99






Thanks for visiting, leave a comment with your link and I will try to visit soon!  Have a great week!   :D

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

14 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you got all that for 2.00 or less. That's pretty cool. Love the Chicagoland Vampires. Can't wait to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Neill books was a great score! I'm currently reading Drink Deep. Love that series.

    Thanks for stopping my IMM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for $2 books! I'm looking forward to reading Wicked As They Come. Hope you enjoy all of your lovely books :-D


    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Lucky you getting those cheap books and swag! My local libraries rarely have anything good for sale, however I often find some great buys for around the same price at Goodwill. It's funny how you can find the best deals in the most unexpected places :-)

    Thanks for stopping by Wickedly Bookish!

    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. njoy all
    cheap books r so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked as they come looks awesome. This is an awesome lot of books, can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week! My local library has a cart they sell books from. I don't always find anything, but when I do it's always worth the trip. They sell mass markets for $0.50, so I get a great deal and I get to help the library.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Masque of Red Death bookmarks. Will definitely be coming back for the giveaway! I have the first book in the Chicagoland series and need to start it soon! I've also been meaning to grab Descended By Blood. I've heard really amazing things about it and for only a dollar you can't go wrong! Thanks for visiting My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you got some awesome books this week! Those Masque of the Red Death bookmarks are gorgeous!

    Happy Reading!
    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! Looks like you got some yummy books this week!

    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set! yay for Chicagoland Vamps. I need to get caught up on the series.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAH I really want to read the Chloe Neill books I heard she'S awesome!! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooow woow!! Amazing mailbox!! I am so happy for you!! :) These books look great!! Enjoy them all this week! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome books!! Hope you have fun reading them all! Pretty bookmarks!

    ---
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete