Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Calling by Kelley Armstrong -Book Trailer


I really like this book trailer! I haven't started this series, yet. I'm thinking I may have to soon... 
What are your thoughts?
Have you read this series? What did you think? Would you recommend it?  








The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1)
The Gathering
(Darkness Rising #1)

Sixteen-year-old Maya is just an ordinary teen in an ordinary town. Sure, she doesn't know much about her background - the only thing she really has to cling to is an odd paw-print birthmark on her hip - but she never really put much thought into who her parents were or how she ended up with her adopted parents in this tiny medical-research community on Vancouver Island.
Until now.
Strange things have been happening in this claustrophobic town - from the mountain lions that have been approaching Maya to her best friend's hidden talent for "feeling" out people and situations, to the sexy new bad boy who makes Maya feel . . . . different. Combine that with a few unexplained deaths and a mystery involving Maya's biological parents and it's easy to suspect that this town might have more than its share of skeletons in its closet.
















The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2)

The Calling

(Darkness Rising #2)

To be released 4/10/12 

  Maya and her friends--all of whom have supernatural powers--have been kidnapped after fleeing from a forest fire they suspect was deliberately set, and after a terrifying helicopter crash they find themselves pursued by evildoers in the Vancouver Island wilderness.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series yet either but it looks really good! That book trailer is fantastic, thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That trailer for the Calling is awesome! I just read The Gathering last week actually, reviewed it too and I totally enjoyed it. It grabbed me by the end of the first chapter. I recommend! I am definitely going to be picking up The Calling.

    ReplyDelete