Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox #10


In My Mailbox is a weekly posting of my books received, bought, won, or borrowed.
Postings are done on Sundays. Comments welcomed. Visit back every Sunday!
Bloggers, please comment with a link to your site. I try to comment and visit each link posted. Thanks for visiting!
Hosted by:



Guess what? I didn't buy any books this week!!  Yes, it took every ounce of my being not to buy any books this week, not even online... I did manage to get some Amazon freebies(too many to list) and more goodies below! (click on book titles for direct goodreads link)



First I dropped off some books at the library and found these sitting on the shelf, this week. So I scooped them up.




Received for review-





The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
The Immortal Rules
Julie Kagawa
Thanks, Netgalley and Harlequin Teen






Rae of Hope
Rae of Hope
W.J. May
Book Tour







The Shapeshifter's Secret
The Shapeshifter's Secret
Heather Ostler
Thanks, Cedar Fort
Book Tour



The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2)

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar

Kady Cross
Thanks, Netgalley and  Harlequin






So, what goodies filled your week, this week?

Comment below, bloggers leave your IMM and I'll pop by and visit!

Thanks for visiting everyone!
Have a Great Reading week!   ~Lisa

                                                                                                                                             

18 comments:

  1. Ohh! I'm seriously curious about Croak and Demon Lover! Also: YAY on The Immortal Rules! :DD Can't wait to read it! Enjoy. :D

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious? No waiting list for Croak or Demon Lover??? I seriously wonder about your library; selling all it's good books but nobody borrows them ;)

    I'll be curious what you think about Immortal Rules and Clockwork Collar!! Great score on Clockwork Collar - I've heard good things about the Steel Corset so this one should be good (wouldn't you think?)

    Oh, I mentioned you in My IMM :) Hope you don't mind!

    -Kristin @myparahangover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u believe it! I think they just put it out right before I came in!

      I can't wait to read both books in the, Steampunk Chronicles series.

      Thanks, Kristin YOUR THE BEST!!!!! :) :)

      Delete
  3. Fab books this week! :D
    Croak and Immortal Rules both sound really good!

    I hope you enjoy all of them!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Croak was out already! I'm going to have to go by the library!

    Great mailbox! I hope you love them all!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Demon Lover looks SO good!! I hope you enjoy it and everything else in your mailbox :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been curious about Demon Lover, I have seen it a few times on the used shelves at my favorite bookstore, but I have kept walking past it because I don't need more books on my shelves.

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-50.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a lot of the review books that you have :)
    Great IMM and thanks for stopping by to check out mine!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read Croak. I got The Immortal Rules too!! You got some awesome books to read this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got the Immortal Rules just an hour or so ago! : D And only because of some IMM-ler who mentioned that it is now available on NG. *grin*

    Great haul!!

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices!! Croak looks very interesting and I can't wait to read The Girl in the Clockwork Collar! Enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is awesome that Croak was available at your library. I always have to put in requests for new books otherwise I would never get them. Demon Lover looks good. I just won the first Steampunk Chronicle book so I hope to read it and the second one soon. I LOVE Immortal Rules. So damn good! Hope you enjoy everything. Thanks for visiting My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!! I'm a new follower. What a bunch of great books you got... and FREE!!! :-) Yay!! I didn't spend money this week, either, which was crazy. I didn't even notice the week flying by, even worse!! Enjoy your books!!! -Burgandy Ice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Croak sounds like so much fun! I really have to read that one I love grim reaper stories! Great haul chick!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. Immortal Rules looks like it has made nearly everyone's mailbox this week! I am super excited to read it myself. :D

    Great IMM! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adored The Demon Lover! Enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by Wickedly Bookish. :-)

    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lisa - Thank you for stopping by my blog Bittersweet Enchantment and leaving a comment. I love your IMM haul as well. I can't wait to read The Immortal Rules. The cover is awesome. :) I hope you enjoy reading your books.

    New follower. =)

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I just saw your blog and I really like this feature. I couldn't find an updated post of this though. I think this feature is a great way to fill a Sunday post! I followed and liked your blog - hope you come find us! :)

    http://thewindowseat13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete