Saturday, March 31, 2012

April New Book Releases -Saturday Spotlight #4



Saturday Spotlight is a way for me to introduce you to new books or upcoming releases.
Every Saturday I'll post books under different genre's that I've added to my tbr pile, that week.





Welcome to another Saturday Spotlight!
This week I decided to compile a list of April's new releases, as part of my Spotlight feature.

What new releases are you looking forward too? 
I see a ton of goodies I'll be adding to my TBR pile...

This is not a complete list of new releases, just some to get excited about!
*Click on book covers for direct link to Amazon.

Thanks for visiting!
Happy Reading~




April 1-15










April 16-31




                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to read Selection & Unraveling soon. I heard great things about Grave Mercy.

    Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking 4ward 2 above and masque of the red death

    storm is awesome/gr8 brotherly bonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened to see your Spotlight badge at Book Blogs - nice. Thanks for this post highlighting upcoming reads. Some of the covers are certainly eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Marked and Pure are both on my TBR list. They sound great! It looks like you have a lot of fabulous books waiting to be read at some point. :)

    Thanks for following my, I am following you back though your Linky follower area and through GFC.

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading Royal Street now and really enjoying it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, because
    i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this
    website conations truly pleasant funny material too.

    Here is my web page: cash advance jacksonville nc

    ReplyDelete