Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday Spotlight # 6


Saturday Spotlight is a feature that I started as a way of sharing new books that I've added to my tbr pile, throughout the week. Links are directed to goodreads so you can check them out and add them to your ever growing pile!  Enjoy!
Feel Free to do your own Saturday Spotlight . You may copy the above pic. and add it to your own Spotlight of books. All I ask is that you link my page with credit going to me. Leave comments below and I'll visit your Spotlight!


Hi, Welcome to another Saturday Spotlight!
Glad your here!

This weeks Spotlight is all things Young Adult. With a nice mix of Fantasy,

The books below look really good and I'm anxious to read them!
What goodies did you add to your pile this week, anything awesome that I may want to add to mine?

Share your list of this weeks finds in the comment section.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great reading week! 

Click on book title for direct link to goodreads to add to your pile or read more about the books.








Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)
Poison Princess
Kresley Cole
Expected publication: October 2nd 2012 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Whatever this book's about, I'm reading it. Really? Kresley Cole writes one of the best Paranormal Romance adult series out there, so you know, her young adult will be just as good!












The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)
The Lost Prince
Julie Kagawa
Expected publication: October 23rd 2012 by Harlequin Teen




The Iron Legends (The Iron Fey, #1.5, 3.5, 4.5)
Julie Kagawa
Expected publication: August 28th 2012 by Harlequin



Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)
Morgan Rhodes
Expected publication: December 11th 2012 by Razorbill
Love this cover, so cool. Can't wait to read Falling Kingdoms!!








Valkyrie Rising
Ingrid Paulson
Expected publication: October 9th 2012 by Harper Teen





Vengeance
Ian Irvine
Published April 3rd 2012 by Orbit (first published November 8th 2011)





Wilde's Fire (Darkness Falls, #1)
Krystal Wade

Expected publication: May 13th 2012 by Curiosity Quills Press









Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
Throne of Glass
Sarah J. Maas
Expected publication: August 7th 2012 by Bloomsbury USA Children's
I really love that dagger on her arm! Need one of those!









Death and the Girl Next Door (Darklight, #1)
Death and the Girl Next Door
Darynda Jones
Expected publication: October 2nd 2012 by St. Martin's Press

Darynda is another author who pens adult reads but is crossing over to the YA scene.
This one should be a good one!


                                                                                                                                     

3 comments:

  1. I could cry! You got Darynda's YA book!! I want it sooooo bad. I've been wanting to do my request letter to the publisher but asking for it but I just haven't had time. *sniff, sniff*

    And all your other books look crazy awesome!!! What a great week of new reads!!!
    -Kristin @myparahangover

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know kresley cole had written a ya book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Kresley Cole!!! I cannot wait to read a YA by her. I also am excited about her Dacian series. :)
    There are some beautiful covers in this post too.

    ReplyDelete