Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman Movie Trailer


In the epic action-adventure Snow White and the Huntsman, Kristen Stewart plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen(Charlize Theron) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the young woman threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman(Chris Hemsworth) who was dispatched to kill her. Sam Claflin joins the cast as the prince long enchanted by Snow White's beauty and power.


This movie looks really good and I cannot wait to see it. The story of Snow White has been retold countless times, but this movie is a darker version of Snow White. Any movie that shows a female playing a kick butt force to be reckoned with, has my attention. Enjoy the trailer, it is a beauty! Due out this Summer, 2012





Official movie site http://www.snowwhiteandthehuntsman.com/

4 comments:

  1. That looks freaking cool! I love charlize theron. I love the guy that plays Thor - the huntsman and even Kristen Stewart looked pretty good as snow white. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of Charlize, but I must say she is looking really good, playing the Wicked queen. She actually gave me goosebumps, and had me shiver(just a little);) I think she may play a great villian, in this movie. Yes, I agree with you about Chris(Thor) he looks so good! Rugged suits him! I wouldn't mind that Huntsman coming after me! LOL

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks amazing. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete