Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #6













Hosted By
Jill @ Breaking The Spine











Wicked as She Wants (Blud #2)

 
The second book in the Blud series follows debauched musician Casper Sterling on his own romantic adventure with a vicious Blud princess.





Why, I'm waiting? Well, I already read book#1 Wicked As They Come, and loved it! See my full review HERE, and I just received the novella The Mysterious Madam Morpho #1.5 for review, from Pocket and Edelweiss, so I cannot wait to read book #2 as the adventure continues.....plus the cover is easy on the eyes ;)





The Mysterious Madam Morpho (Blud, #1.5)


                                                                                                                                                                                       

12 comments:

  1. Wow that cover is awesome. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2995

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. I love the covers, especially Wicked as She Wants. (Reminds me of Eric Northman) Check out my WoW
    -Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing Wicked as They come everywhere. I didn't realize it was a series. I may need to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this series but I'm definitely interested. Great pick! My WOW: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! :) all covers look amazing! :)

    Thanks for stopping by! :)
    Tanja @Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Wicked As They Come!!! I've seen some amazing reviews for it!
    Thanks for stopping by My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you dig the covers! I'm still totally swooning over the new one. =) Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this series. Thanks for sharing this nice pick. Happy reading.
    Our WoW @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh this series is new to me, the cover whore dwelling inside me is excited so i am off to read your review of book one. Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pick! I've never heard of this series, but it sounds pretty great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of this series before. It does sound pretty good! Thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!
    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo, here comes another one!!! Yay!!! I've really got to get on the first one, huh??? Bad blog friend :( I blame it all on you b/c you sold me on NetGalley and Edelweiss (I'm soooooo kidding, you know how lazy I am!!)

    Anyways, awesome pick this week!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete