Friday, July 6, 2012

Book Trailer Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

This is really hot, maybe too hot ?!  ;) What do you think, can't wait for Onyx, now?
 I know I can't wait for the second book in the Lux series, Onyx, due in Aug.

















Well, you like it or disliked it? 
Too hot or just right?
Share your thoughts below!


I first saw this video on Readers Live A Thousand Lives blog and then at Jennifer L. Armentrout blog.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. WHOA!! I'm thinking this is too hot, but in a good way, if that makes sense?! I need to read this book immediately! Thanks for sharing! =D

    ReplyDelete