Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dec 28,11

Welcome here!   
This is my first blog post and I'm super excited! I'm going to be working on this blog during the week and will be adding different items as I learn this whole blogging world. Please bare with me.

I'm a reading junkie and I am currently into reading PNR/Urban Fantasy Books. I'm on Shellfari and you can follow me there also. Right now I'm currently reading:

~This Side Of The Grave(Night Huntress Series #5) -Jeanine Frost   

~Lover Eternal(Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #2) -JR Ward

~Jacob(Nightwalker's Series #1) -Jacquelyn Frank

I will be posting my reviews on these and many more books, here . You can take a look at the books I'm reading right now, in my shelf on the right side of this page
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment